A novel framework for detecting maximally banded matrices in binary data
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining: The ASA Data Science Journal
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 431–445, December 2010
How to Cite
Alqadah, F., Bhatnagar, R. and Jegga, A. (2010), A novel framework for detecting maximally banded matrices in binary data. Statistical Analy Data Mining, 3: 431–445. doi: 10.1002/sam.10089
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!