A preliminary version of this paper appears in the Siam Data Mining Conference, 2010
A permutation approach to validation*
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining: The ASA Data Science Journal
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 361–380, December 2010
How to Cite
Magdon-Ismail, M. and Mertsalov, K. (2010), A permutation approach to validation. Statistical Analy Data Mining, 3: 361–380. doi: 10.1002/sam.10096
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!