This work is extended from our SDM'09 conference paper . Supported in part by the U.S. National Science Foundation grants IIS-08-42769 and BDI-05-15813 and IIS-05-13678, and Office of Naval Research (ONR) grant N00014-08-1-0565. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions expressed here are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the funding agencies.
A general framework for efficient clustering of large datasets based on activity detection†
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining: The ASA Data Science Journal
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 11–29, February 2011
How to Cite
Jin, X., Kim, S., Han, J., Cao, L. and Yin, Z. (2011), A general framework for efficient clustering of large datasets based on activity detection. Statistical Analy Data Mining, 4: 11–29. doi: 10.1002/sam.10097
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!