A likelihood-based comparison of temporal models for physical processes
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 California Institute of Technology. Government sponsorship acknowledged
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining: The ASA Data Science Journal
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 247–258, June 2011
How to Cite
Braverman, A., Cressie, N. and Teixeira, J. (2011), A likelihood-based comparison of temporal models for physical processes. Statistical Analy Data Mining, 4: 247–258. doi: 10.1002/sam.10113
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!