Smoothing methods for histogram-valued time series: an application to value-at-risk
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining: The ASA Data Science Journal
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 216–228, April 2011
How to Cite
Arroyo, J., González-Rivera, G., Maté, C. and San Roque, A. M. (2011), Smoothing methods for histogram-valued time series: an application to value-at-risk. Statistical Analy Data Mining, 4: 216–228. doi: 10.1002/sam.10114
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!