Principal component analysis for interval-valued observations
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining: The ASA Data Science Journal
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 229–246, April 2011
How to Cite
Douzal-Chouakria, A., Billard, L. and Diday, E. (2011), Principal component analysis for interval-valued observations. Statistical Analy Data Mining, 4: 229–246. doi: 10.1002/sam.10118
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!