Discovery of anomalous spatio-temporal windows using discretized spatio-temporal scan statistics
Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining: The ASA Data Science Journal
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 276–300, June 2011
How to Cite
Janeja, V. P., Gangopadhyay, A., Mohammadi, S. and Palanisamy, R. (2011), Discovery of anomalous spatio-temporal windows using discretized spatio-temporal scan statistics. Statistical Analy Data Mining, 4: 276–300. doi: 10.1002/sam.10122
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!