A decoupled exponential random graph model for prediction of structure and attributes in temporal social networks
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining
Special Issue: Networks
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 470–486, October 2011
How to Cite
Ouzienko, V., Guo, Y. and Obradovic, Z. (2011), A decoupled exponential random graph model for prediction of structure and attributes in temporal social networks. Statistical Analy Data Mining, 4: 470–486. doi: 10.1002/sam.10130
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!