A classification for community discovery methods in complex networks
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining: The ASA Data Science Journal
Special Issue: Networks
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 512–546, October 2011
How to Cite
Coscia, M., Giannotti, F. and Pedreschi, D. (2011), A classification for community discovery methods in complex networks. Statistical Analy Data Mining, 4: 512–546. doi: 10.1002/sam.10133
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!