A novel support vector classifier for longitudinal high-dimensional data and its application to neuroimaging data
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining
Special Issue: Best Papers from the SLDM Competition
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 604–611, December 2011
How to Cite
Chen, S. and DuBois Bowman, F. (2011), A novel support vector classifier for longitudinal high-dimensional data and its application to neuroimaging data. Statistical Analy Data Mining, 4: 604–611. doi: 10.1002/sam.10141
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!