Bayesian methodology for the analysis of spatial–temporal surveillance data
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 194–204, June 2012
How to Cite
Zou, J., Karr, A. F., Banks, D., Heaton, M. J., Datta, G., Lynch, J. and Vera, F. (2012), Bayesian methodology for the analysis of spatial–temporal surveillance data. Statistical Analy Data Mining, 5: 194–204. doi: 10.1002/sam.10142
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!