Research was sponsored by the Army Research Laboratory and was accomplished under Cooperative Agreement Number W911NF-09-2-0053. It is continuing through participation in the Anomaly Detection at Multiple Scales (ADAMS) program sponsored by the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) under Agreement Number W911NF-11-C-0200. The views and conclusions contained in this document are those of the authors and should not be interpreted as representing the official policies, either expressed or implied, of the Army Research Laboratory or the U.S. Government. The U.S. Government is authorized to reproduce and distribute reprints for Government purposes notwithstanding any copyright notation here on.
Non-negative residual matrix factorization: problem definition, fast solutions, and applications†
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining: The ASA Data Science Journal
Special Issue: Best Papers of SDM'11
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 3–15, February 2012
How to Cite
Tong, H. and Lin, C.-Y. (2012), Non-negative residual matrix factorization: problem definition, fast solutions, and applications. Statistical Analy Data Mining, 5: 3–15. doi: 10.1002/sam.10148
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!