This material is based upon work supported by the Science Foundation Ireland under Grant No. 08/SRC/I1407: Clique: Graph & Network Analysis Cluster.
Review of statistical network analysis: models, algorithms, and software†
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining: The ASA Data Science Journal
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 243–264, August 2012
How to Cite
Salter-Townshend, M., White, A., Gollini, I. and Murphy, T. B. (2012), Review of statistical network analysis: models, algorithms, and software. Statistical Analy Data Mining, 5: 243–264. doi: 10.1002/sam.11146
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Network approach for the Russian stock market, Computational Management Science, 2014, 11, 1-2, 45, , , , , ,
- 2Using social network and stakeholder analysis to help evaluate infectious waste management: A step towards a holistic assessment, Waste Management, 2014, 34, 5, 938, , , ,