Stochastic methodology for prognostics under continuously varying environmental profiles
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining: The ASA Data Science Journal
Special Issue: Best of CIDU 2011
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 260–270, June 2013
How to Cite
Bian, L. and Gebraeel, N. (2013), Stochastic methodology for prognostics under continuously varying environmental profiles. Statistical Analy Data Mining, 6: 260–270. doi: 10.1002/sam.11154
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!