Combining computer models to account for mass loss in stellar evolution
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining: The ASA Data Science Journal
Special Issue: Special Issue on Astrostatistics
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 34–52, January 2013
How to Cite
Stein, N. M., van Dyk, D. A., von Hippel, T., DeGennaro, S., Jeffery, E. J. and Jefferys, W. H. (2013), Combining computer models to account for mass loss in stellar evolution. Statistical Analy Data Mining, 6: 34–52. doi: 10.1002/sam.11172
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!