Measurement errors and scaling relations in astrophysics: a review
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining: The ASA Data Science Journal
Special Issue: Special Issue on Astrostatistics
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 15–33, January 2013
How to Cite
Andreon, S. and Hurn, M. (2013), Measurement errors and scaling relations in astrophysics: a review. Statistical Analy Data Mining, 6: 15–33. doi: 10.1002/sam.11173
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!