This article is a part of the special issue based on the Best of SDM 2012, Statistical Analysis and Data Mining, volume 7, issue 1.
GBC: Gradient boosting consensus model for heterogeneous data†
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining: The ASA Data Science Journal
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 161–174, June 2014
How to Cite
Shi, X., Paiement, J.-F., Grangier, D. and Yu, P. S. (2014), GBC: Gradient boosting consensus model for heterogeneous data. Statistical Analy Data Mining, 7: 161–174. doi: 10.1002/sam.11193
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!