A preliminary version appeared as ‘MARBLES: Mining Association Rules Buried in Long Event Sequences’, in Proceedings of the SIAM International Conference on Data Mining (SDM), 2012 1.
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining: The ASA Data Science Journal
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 93–110, April 2014
How to Cite
Cule, B., Tatti, N. and Goethals, B. (2014), MARBLES: Mining association rules buried in long event sequences. Statistical Analy Data Mining, 7: 93–110. doi: 10.1002/sam.11199
This article is a part of the special issue based on the Best of SDM 2012, Statistical Analysis and Data Mining, volume 7, issue 1.
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!