Assessing geographic heterogeneity and variable importance in an air pollution data set
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining
Special Issue: Special Issue on Statistical Learning
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 375–386, August 2013
How to Cite
Stanley Young, S. and Xia, J. Q. (2013), Assessing geographic heterogeneity and variable importance in an air pollution data set. Statistical Analy Data Mining, 6: 375–386. doi: 10.1002/sam.11202
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!