Detecting the end of agreement between two long ranked lists
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining: The ASA Data Science Journal
Special Issue: JSM 2012
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 458–471, December 2013
How to Cite
Sampath, S. and Verducci, J. S. (2013), Detecting the end of agreement between two long ranked lists. Statistical Analy Data Mining, 6: 458–471. doi: 10.1002/sam.11205
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!