A distributed kernel summation framework for general-dimension machine learning
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining: The ASA Data Science Journal
Special Issue: SDM 2012
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 1–13, February 2014
How to Cite
Lee, D., Sao, P., Vuduc, R. and Gray, A. G. (2014), A distributed kernel summation framework for general-dimension machine learning. Statistical Analy Data Mining, 7: 1–13. doi: 10.1002/sam.11207
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!