A preliminary version of this paper appeared in the Proceedings of the 5th ACM International Conference on Distributed Event-Based System, 2011
Space-efficient tracking of persistent items in a massive data stream†
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining: The ASA Data Science Journal
Special Issue: SDM 2012
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 70–92, February 2014
How to Cite
Lahiri, B., Tirthapura, S. and Chandrashekar, J. (2014), Space-efficient tracking of persistent items in a massive data stream. Statistical Analy Data Mining, 7: 70–92. doi: 10.1002/sam.11214
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!