This work was mainly conducted when the author was associated with University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Exploring and inferring user–user pseudo-friendship for sentiment analysis with heterogeneous networks
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining: The ASA Data Science Journal
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 308–321, August 2014
How to Cite
Deng, H., Han, J., Li, H., Ji, H., Wang, H. and Lu, Y. (2014), Exploring and inferring user–user pseudo-friendship for sentiment analysis with heterogeneous networks. Statistical Analy Data Mining, 7: 308–321. doi: 10.1002/sam.11223
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!