Multi-transfer: Transfer learning with multiple views and multiple sources
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining: The ASA Data Science Journal
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 282–293, August 2014
How to Cite
Tan, B., Zhong, E., Xiang, E. W. and Yang, Q. (2014), Multi-transfer: Transfer learning with multiple views and multiple sources. Statistical Analy Data Mining, 7: 282–293. doi: 10.1002/sam.11226
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!