Computational Models of a Nano Probe Tip for Static Behaviors
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 47–55, January/February 2008
How to Cite
Feng, S. C., Vorburger, T. V., Joung, C. b., Dixson, R. G., Fu, J. and Ma, L. (2008), Computational Models of a Nano Probe Tip for Static Behaviors. Scanning, 30: 47–55. doi: 10.1002/sca.20079
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2007
- Manufacturing Engineering Laboratory at the NIST.
This article has been cited by:
- 2Subpixel image stitching for linewidth measurement based on digital image correlation, Measurement Science and Technology, 2010, 21, 10, 105104, , ,
- 4Topographic mapping and compression elasticity analysis of skinned cardiac muscle fibers in vitro with atomic force microscopy and nanoindentation, Journal of Biomechanics, 2009, 42, 13, 2143, , , , ,