Small data set analysis in surface metrology: an investigation using a single point incremental forming case study
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Issue on Diverse Applications of Surface Metrology I
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 199–211, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Powers, B. M., Ham, M. and Wilkinson, M. G. (2010), Small data set analysis in surface metrology: an investigation using a single point incremental forming case study. Scanning, 32: 199–211. doi: 10.1002/sca.20202
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2010
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Supfina Machine Co
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!