Two-photon fluorescence and second-harmonic generation imaging of collagen in human tissue based on multiphoton microscopy
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 53–56, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Jiang, X., Zhong, J., Liu, Y., Yu, H., Zhuo, S. and Chen, J. (2011), Two-photon fluorescence and second-harmonic generation imaging of collagen in human tissue based on multiphoton microscopy. Scanning, 33: 53–56. doi: 10.1002/sca.20219
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 60908043, 30970783
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-07-0191
- Natural Science Funds for Distinguished Young Scholar in Fujian Province. Grant Number: 2009J06031
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!