3-dimensional microscope analysis of bone and tooth surface modifications: comparisons of fossil specimens and replicas
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Issue on Diverse Applications of Surface Metrology II
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 316–324, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Bello, S. M., Verveniotou, E., Cornish, L. and Parfitt, S. A. (2011), 3-dimensional microscope analysis of bone and tooth surface modifications: comparisons of fossil specimens and replicas. Scanning, 33: 316–324. doi: 10.1002/sca.20248
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2011
- Leverhulme Trust.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!