Contract grant sponsor: Advanced Manufacturing Co-operative Research Centre (AMCRC).
Roughness Parameters for Standard Description of Surface Nanoarchitecture
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 257–263, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Webb, H. K., Truong, V. K., Hasan, J., Fluke, C., Crawford, R. J. and Ivanova, E. P. (2012), Roughness Parameters for Standard Description of Surface Nanoarchitecture. Scanning, 34: 257–263. doi: 10.1002/sca.21002
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2011
- Advanced Manufacturing Co-operative Research Centre (AMCRC)
This article has been cited by:
- 1Microstructure and roughness of photopolymerized poly(ethylene glycol) diacrylate hydrogel as measured by atomic force microscopy in amplitude and frequency modulation mode, Applied Surface Science, 2013,,
- 2Understanding the role of nano-topography on the surface of a bone-implant, Biomaterials Science, 2013, 1, 2, 135, , , , ,
- 3Surface topographical factors influencing bacterial attachment, Advances in Colloid and Interface Science, 2012, 179-182, 142, , , , ,