Persistence of Epoxy-Based Sealer Residues in Dentin Treated With Different Chemical Removal Protocols
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 17–21, January-February 2013
How to Cite
Kuga, M. C., Faria, G., Rossi, M. A., do Carmo Monteiro, J. C., Bonetti-Filho, I., Berbert, F. L. C. V., Keine, K. C. and Só, M. V. R. (2013), Persistence of Epoxy-Based Sealer Residues in Dentin Treated With Different Chemical Removal Protocols. Scanning, 35: 17–21. doi: 10.1002/sca.21030
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!