Contract grant sponsor: National Natural Science Foundation of China; Contract grant number: 60904095, 61175103; Contract grant sponsor: CAS FEA International Partnership Program for Creative Research Teams.
Imaging and Measuring the Molecular Force of Lymphoma Pathological Cells Using Atomic Force Microscopy
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 40–46, January-February 2013
How to Cite
Li, M., Xiao, X., Liu, L., Xi, N., Wang, Y., Dong, Z. and Zhang, W. (2013), Imaging and Measuring the Molecular Force of Lymphoma Pathological Cells Using Atomic Force Microscopy. Scanning, 35: 40–46. doi: 10.1002/sca.21033
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 60904095, 61175103
- The CAS FEA International Partnership Program for Creative Research Teams
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!