Using Gray-Based Taguchi Method to Construct Multi-Objective Optimal Model in Super-Resolution Near-Field Photolithography
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 47–58, January-February 2013
How to Cite
Yang, C.-B. and Chiang, H.-L. (2013), Using Gray-Based Taguchi Method to Construct Multi-Objective Optimal Model in Super-Resolution Near-Field Photolithography. Scanning, 35: 47–58. doi: 10.1002/sca.21034
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!