Contract grant sponsor: NSF EPSCOR Startup Augmentation Funding; Contract grant numbers: NSF DMR-1126854, NSF DBI-0852886; Contract grant sponsor: Research Corporation Single-Investigator; Contract grant number: CC7041/7162.
Mechanical Property Investigation of Soft Materials by Cantilever-Based Optical Interfacial Force Microscopy
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 59–67, January-February 2013
How to Cite
Kim, B. I. and Boehm, R. D. (2013), Mechanical Property Investigation of Soft Materials by Cantilever-Based Optical Interfacial Force Microscopy. Scanning, 35: 59–67. doi: 10.1002/sca.21036
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2012
- NSF EPSCOR Startup Augmentation Funding. Grant Numbers: NSF DMR-1126854, NSF DBI-0852886
- Research Corporation Single-Investigator. Grant Number: CC7041/7162
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!