Mapping and correction of the CMM workspace error with the use of an electronic gyroscope and neural networks—practical application
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 222–231, July-August 2013
How to Cite
Swornowski, P. J. (2013), Mapping and correction of the CMM workspace error with the use of an electronic gyroscope and neural networks—practical application. Scanning, 35: 222–231. doi: 10.1002/sca.21046
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!