Contract grant sponsor: 973 Program Projects; Contract grant number: 2010CB833603; Contract grant sponsor: Overseas, Hong Kong & Macao Scholars Collaborated Researching Fund; Contract grant number: 31129002.
Curcumin disturbed cell-cycle distribution of HepG2 cells via cytoskeletal arrangement
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 253–260, July-August 2013
How to Cite
Jiang, J., Jin, H., Liu, L., Pi, J., Yang, F. and Cai, J. (2013), Curcumin disturbed cell-cycle distribution of HepG2 cells via cytoskeletal arrangement. Scanning, 35: 253–260. doi: 10.1002/sca.21058
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
- 973 Program Projects. Grant Number: 2010CB833603
- Overseas, Hong Kong & Macao Scholars Collaborated Researching Fund. Grant Number: 31129002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!