Revealing the 1 nm/s extensibility of nanoscale amorphous carbon in a scanning electron microscope
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 261–264, July-August 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, W. (2013), Revealing the 1 nm/s extensibility of nanoscale amorphous carbon in a scanning electron microscope. Scanning, 35: 261–264. doi: 10.1002/sca.21059
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!