Contract grant sponsor: Cetim (Centre Technique des Industries Mecaniques).
On the relation between surface roughness of metallic substrates and adhesion of human primary bone cells
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Issue on Diverse Applications of Surface Metrology III
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 11–20, January-February 2014
How to Cite
Anselme, K. and Bigerelle, M. (2014), On the relation between surface roughness of metallic substrates and adhesion of human primary bone cells. Scanning, 36: 11–20. doi: 10.1002/sca.21067
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!