Seung Jun Lee and Samjin Choi contributed equally to the article.
Short-term effect of cryotherapy on human scleral tissue by atomic force microscopy
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 302–307, September-October 2013
How to Cite
Lee, S. J., Choi, S., Kim, M. S., Cheong, Y., Kwak, H.-W., Park, H.-K. and Jin, K.-H. (2013), Short-term effect of cryotherapy on human scleral tissue by atomic force microscopy. Scanning, 35: 302–307. doi: 10.1002/sca.21068
Contract grant sponsor: Korean Health Technology R&D Project, Ministry of Health & Welfare, Korea; Contract grant number: A110216.
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
- Korean Health Technology R&D Project, Ministry of Health & Welfare, Korea. Grant Number: A110216
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!