Contract grant sponsor: Foundation for National Science Foundation of China; Contract grant numbers: 51275114, 51222504; Contract grant sponsor: Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of P. R. China; Contract grant number: 201031; Contract grant sponsor: Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University; Contract grant number: NCET-11–0812.
Effect of the molecular weight on deformation states of the polystyrene film by AFM single scanning
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 308–315, September-October 2013
How to Cite
Sun, Y., Yan, Y., Liang, Y., Hu, Z., Zhao, X., Sun, T. and Dong, S. (2013), Effect of the molecular weight on deformation states of the polystyrene film by AFM single scanning. Scanning, 35: 308–315. doi: 10.1002/sca.21069
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
- Foundation for National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51275114, 51222504
- Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of P. R. China. Grant Number: 201031
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-11–0812
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!