Contract grant sponsor: Army Research Laboratory; Contract Grant Number: Cooperative Agreement W911NF-06–2-011.
Effects of interaction volume on X-ray line-scans across an ultrasonically consolidated aluminum/copper interface
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 327–335, September-October 2013
How to Cite
Mueller, J. E., Gillespie, J. W. and Advani, S. G. (2013), Effects of interaction volume on X-ray line-scans across an ultrasonically consolidated aluminum/copper interface. Scanning, 35: 327–335. doi: 10.1002/sca.21071
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
- Army Research Laboratory. Grant Number: W911NF-06–2-011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!