Gang Chen, Linghua Wang, and Jianping Lu contributed equally to this work.
Optical diagnosis for lung cancer using multiphoton imaging
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 362–365, November-December 2013
How to Cite
Chen, G., Wang, L., Lu, J., Zhu, W., Zhang, H., Chen, J., Zhuo, S. and Yan, J. (2013), Optical diagnosis for lung cancer using multiphoton imaging. Scanning, 35: 362–365. doi: 10.1002/sca.21076
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81272574, 61275006, 81271620
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT1115
- Natural Science Foundation of Fujian Province. Grant Numbers: 2010J01136, 2011J01341, 2012J01326
- Medical Innovation Program of Fujian Province. Grant Numbers: 2012-CX-7, 2012-CXB-7
- Program from Education Bureau of Fujian Province. Grant Number: JA12057
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!