Dynamic evolution of interface roughness during friction and wear processes
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Issue on Diverse Applications of Surface Metrology III
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 30–38, January-February 2014
How to Cite
Kubiak, K.J., Bigerelle, M., Mathia, T.G., Dubois, A. and Dubar, L. (2014), Dynamic evolution of interface roughness during friction and wear processes. Scanning, 36: 30–38. doi: 10.1002/sca.21082
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- Laboratory TEMPO, University of Valenciennes, Valenciennes, France
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!