Surface topographic characterization for polyamide composite injection molds made of aluminum and copper alloys
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Issue on Diverse Applications of Surface Metrology III
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 39–52, January-February 2014
How to Cite
Pereira, A., Hernández, P., Martinez, J., Pérez, J.A. and Mathia, T.G. (2014), Surface topographic characterization for polyamide composite injection molds made of aluminum and copper alloys. Scanning, 36: 39–52. doi: 10.1002/sca.21083
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
- Ministry of Science and Innovation (Program of the National Plan R + D + i. by the government of Spain);. Grant Number: DPI2008-06342/DPI
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!