Design of optimal fast scanning trajectory for the mechanical scanner of measurement instruments
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 185–193, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Ju, B.-F., Bai, X., Chen, J. and Ge, Y. (2014), Design of optimal fast scanning trajectory for the mechanical scanner of measurement instruments. Scanning, 36: 185–193. doi: 10.1002/sca.21084
- Issue online: 3 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51175467
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB706705
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2012AA040405
- The Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20120101110059
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
- Scholarship for Excellent Doctoral Student
- Ministry of Education, China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!