Conflicts of interest: None.
Cell envelope disruption of E. coli Exposed to ϵ-polylysine by FESEM and TEM technology
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 412–417, November-December 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, J., Guo, A. and Qi, X. (2013), Cell envelope disruption of E. coli Exposed to ϵ-polylysine by FESEM and TEM technology. Scanning, 35: 412–417. doi: 10.1002/sca.21086
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2012
- Fundamental Research Funds, Central Universities of China. Grant Number: 2010QC019
- Scientific Research Foundation, Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!