Interaction between ganglioside GM1 and diosgenin in langmuir monolayers at the air/water interface
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 218–223, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Hao, C., Zhang, L., Sun, R., Yang, J. and He, G. (2014), Interaction between ganglioside GM1 and diosgenin in langmuir monolayers at the air/water interface. Scanning, 36: 218–223. doi: 10.1002/sca.21091
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
- Natural Science Basic Research Plan in Shaanxi Province of China. Grant Number: 2012JQ1002
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: GK201102029
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!