Conflict of interest: none.
In situ study of electric field-induced magnetization in multiferroic BiFeO3 nanowires
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 224–230, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Prashanthi, K. and Thundat, T. (2014), In situ study of electric field-induced magnetization in multiferroic BiFeO3 nanowires. Scanning, 36: 224–230. doi: 10.1002/sca.21092
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2013
- Canada Excellence Research Chairs Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!