Crystallographic texture and elemental composition mapped in bovine root dentin at the 200 nm level
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 231–240, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Deymier-Black, A. C., Veis, A., Cai, Z. and Stock, S. R. (2014), Crystallographic texture and elemental composition mapped in bovine root dentin at the 200 nm level. Scanning, 36: 231–240. doi: 10.1002/sca.21093
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- NICDR. Grant Number: DE001374
- US Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!