Study on effects of scan parameters on the image quality and tip wear in AFM tapping mode
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 263–269, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Xue, B., Yan, Y., Hu, Z. and Zhao, X. (2014), Study on effects of scan parameters on the image quality and tip wear in AFM tapping mode. Scanning, 36: 263–269. doi: 10.1002/sca.21099
- Issue online: 3 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51275114, 51222504
- Heilongjiang Postal Doctoral Foundations
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!