The analysis of directionality of honed cylinder liners surfaces
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Issue on Diverse Applications of Surface Metrology III
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 95–104, January-February 2014
How to Cite
Pawlus, P., Reizer, R. and Wieczorowski, M. (2014), The analysis of directionality of honed cylinder liners surfaces. Scanning, 36: 95–104. doi: 10.1002/sca.21101
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
- Polish National Research Center. Grant Number: N N505 487540
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!